9 January 2012

Jessie's Life ..

Well This Is My NEW Story!! ^^D

I Have An Odinary Life To Be Honest,I Go To School Like Any Odinary Girl Or Boy,I Do Chores Basically Ordinary Stuff... But My Friends Say I Have A Different Life To Them Especially Not An Ordinary One Which Makes Me Feel.. Well Sometimes Just Annoyed Cos I Dnt Like It Cos I Have An Odinary Life PROMISE!! Okay Maybe Not Odinary ... They Also Say I Have A Cool Life Seemin Like I'm Cool But I Aint Cos I Don't Have A Cool Life I Have A Stupid STEP Sister And A Step Dad Which Is Soo Annoying And Sometimes Depressin... Because My REAL Dad Took Away My Sister, Ellie, When I Was Only 4 Years Old And She Was Only 7 And I Mean Everyone Needs A REAL Mom Not Some Step One Same With Dad.... I Dnt See Her Much Now She Must Be All Grown Up Havin A Laugh With Her New Sisters, Brother And Mum , Sometimes I Ponder In The Night That One Day Shes Coming Back But I Know It Aint True.. Futhermore I Sometimes Think In Various Quiet Moments At Home That She Forgot About Us I Tell Mum But She Says Just Ignore Her She Won't Come Back! =( How Cud She! He OWN Daughter And Shes Ignoring Her!! I Knew At That Moment That Something Was Wrong With Her.. Something BAD!

That Was Chapter 1 ^_^

Byee Hope Yhu Liked It Thoo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment