25 April 2012

Banner + SAT'S

Hi Guys! Twoday I Will Talk About TWO Subject ;P
First One: The Banner Has Not Followed The Banner Use Page Becoz Everytime I Make A Banner Ect I Will Use That One Instead Of Using The Others.
The Others Are For When I Really Cant Be Bothered To Make A Banner And Backround..
Second One: TODAY I DONE MY REAL ENGLISH SATS TEST!! It Wasnt Hard But I'm Proud Of Myself Because I Never Felt Nervous Or Scared Much And I Actually Think I've Done Well, Not That I Dont Do Well Anyway. LOL! :D
Anyways Tomorrow I Will Do The Longer Writing Test, Today I've Dun The Shorter Writing And Spelling. And On May 14th I'm Doing Reading And Both Maths Paper a And b! ;P
They're Not Hard By The Way! ^-^
I Wunt Tell Anyone What This Years Papers Are About!
Cos That Will Make YU Have More Time To Practise!
Which Aint Fair Is It? =D


-Hanx

No comments:

Post a Comment