15 April 2012

New Stuff

Hey Guys! Today I'm Startin A New Kinda Thingie Like And It's All About Poems (Can Rhyme Or Sometimes Doesnt) About My Friends On Msp And Technically Msp! ^O^
Sometimes You Have Ideas That I Don't Have Like Lets Say I Do One About Msp Forums You May Want Me To Do About Msp Friends And ect. That Okay If You Ask Me Or I Will Just Be Doin My Ideas And It Does Get Hard Thinkin About Wat To Do Since You've Only Gt 1 Mind But If You Got 2 Sometimes It Give You More Ideas Instead Of 1 Mind Idea Right? =)
Anyways That's All I Was Goin To Say If You Don't Know Where This Is To Find The Poems, Look In The Pages (Which Is Above This Post ^) And You Will Find It And JUst Click And... TA DA!!!

Lol ^^ If Yu Found It Ages Ago Without Lookin At This WELL DONE ^^D

-Hanx

No comments:

Post a Comment