26 October 2012

Don't Let Anything Forum Die....(..)

Hello guys ;)
I wanted to say about whats been going on, on forums lately.
Apparantley, anything forum is dieing, less people are posting on Anything forum...
More people on Help forum, I dont get help forum, The Forum Is CALLED HELP? Right? Then if it is why do we see forums like these:

You Seee? Random posts?
Isn't that suppose to go onto the Anything forum?
It is about ANYTHING? It is strange how people don't know the meaning of help and anything...?
And also I wanted to say, the help forum has most people on it right? And second is anything? Did you ever think about the other forums? Like the games? Or fashion ones? I mean the last viewing on the forum selection thing is fashion, yet so many people on help talk about it? I know on anything you can talk about anything but if there is a section for fashion why not put it there? If people look at it they probably get bored of that forum section an decide to go on help ect.
People on help started saying for anythingers not to go on help?
Who do they think they are? Thinking they rule MSP and can say who can go onto which forum, people started begging before for jobs! Days! PEOPLE!!! MSP's CHANGING PROBABLY COS OF YOU! You swearing wouldn't let us use some numbers ect before, you fighting MORE systems of reporting has come, why do we need new systems? Its not all of us, I do admit I do swear on msp but not always, I don't swear for no reason....I'm actually quite suprised people who make forums like STOP SWEARING are the ones causing the trouble AND swearing! I can't believe it tbh...
People say stop, even MSP had to warn us to stop ect but no, we don't stop, we carry on like nothings going to happen, its just a game right? Wrong! If you show people your wrong side they'll know your the bad guy here, show people your good side, they know your not bad, they won't blame you for the problems happening on msp,  for example Anonymous, they won't blame you, they'll blame anonymous won't they? (I know its not real but saying if it WAS real)
So please just carry on normal, but why make stupid forums in stupid places when there is technically A PLACE where it should be, not in random forums.
Btw if you don't like RP's don't go on them, their not forcing you are they? Their just persuading you to go onto it, making you want to hate them...If you hate it SO MUCH then just forget it, you don't have to like it do you?
Try to be nice on forums, people do be annoying like say stuff that isn't true but just ignore it unless you really don't like it just report them, and post on the forum saying what you want, but don't go over, people will agree with you, sometimes with me, I start fights, I do admit I do get angry at times but I won't now...HOPEFULLY ^^D
Anyways iLYH :)
-AkiiLYH:)

1 comment: