22 December 2012

Moviestarplanet - Prices TOO HIGH?

Hey guys! Today I wanted to do a update on how people are making forums about how prices are too high on Msp for one clothing/prop item.
So I thought I should do some experimenting and I do agree with them. The prices are outragiously high and to be honest I don't think MSP listen to ANY of our opinions on how MSP should be better instead they waste money on doing things that we don't even ask for! Like the shopping thing. I was SO much more happier with the old one! And the forum update, I mean it did need a bit of colour but not confusion on how to even use the forum!
I don't understand why they make so much effort in doing a new update when clearly we don't want that update instead we want them to just listen to what WE say for once!
Did anyone tell MSP to make the prices of the clothings/props higher? No! And even if anyone did its a stupid idea since some of us may not know ways to make money or probably not as good as some higher levellers.
Doesn't MSP understand all these forums complaining about all these new updates? NO! They don't instead they go and make MORE updates!
Their such a money waster! Wasting money on things that are just making MSP more wierder looking! I think MSP staff think they got it all when they don't they clearly don't understand what we kids want! We don't want updates anymore! I'm sure we're happier with what we got! I'm 100% sure everyone agrees with me because not one staff is making a forum about it, even if they can't bring back the old MSP why can't they just make a forum and say it to us! If their forums get SO many peopl reading it why can't they make a forum were we'll ALL understand 'Okay they can't bring back the old MSP' It won't hurt to make a forum to make us understand and not make us complain or leav MSP anymore. I think more and more peopl are pressing the Delete User button then clicking the New User button.
Why Can't MSP Staff JUST LISTEN?

aki.wholoveshiim<3

1 comment:

  1. Ik, Msp ish awesome and all, but i agree that prices are too high tbh :S

    And the new Msp ish soooo slow. My laptop ish faster and thats basically broken :/

    I mean yeh I'm grateful for what they've done in their spare time likee, but still they could listen to us for once! xD

    ReplyDelete