20 December 2012

What never eats at Christmas time?

A Turkey! Its usually stuffed :'D
I thought this on was the most funniest one because you don't really think carefully about that question :'D
Anyways Helloo ^^ Theres only 5 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS AND ONLY 11 MORE DAYS TILL 1st Of Jan!! ^^
I can't wait till the new year comes its going to be a bit wierd getting use to 2013 but I just want to know whats there coming at me... Some people really don't want the new year to come because I think probably don't want anything bad happening..Does it make sense? Idk..:/
But to be honest I agree with them. You always make new years resuloutions but to be honest they get broken and then you wait for the next year && to be honest same thing happens :')
So lets hope this time it stays :'D
^It don't make sense Ik^

Anyhohoho, you gettit? Hohoho:'D? Yeah well you OSM if you dooooo ^^
So anyhoohoo I wanted to a daily game thing instead of the week one.
So what it is basically I'm going to do daily posts titled GAME #(whatever number of games done)
And theres either going to be a riddle, a finding thing OR a competion for the best joke/riddle!
For those who think are clever and going to choose the joke/riddle that I chose, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! Winners get 2 autos and people who play often recieve a WishListGift. Winners will be told on the NEXT POST. Please do not hesitate to ask any more questions. If it doesn't make sense please let me know ASAP:'D

ILOVEYOUUUUUUUUUYOUUUUYOUUUU:DD

-akiwholoooooveshiim:D
and i love you ofcourshee!

oxooxoxoh

No comments:

Post a Comment