15 October 2012

Amanda Todd.

Hey guys! I wanted to talk about a recent sucide that has happened to a young 15 year old.
I won't go into detail cos its a bit ... so yeah
Anyways, Amanda, who is I think pretty, got bullied for something.
See? ALWAYS THE SAME WORDS! BULLYING!
WHY BULLY! HURTING SOOOO MANY PEOPLE!
People have lives you know! Unlike you stupid bullies!
Seriously, who do you think you are to e'ffin bully people, TO DEATH?!
Why give them a hard life for? I know think the older days are more better where there isn't social websites where stupid disgusting people hurt you! Threatning you! Swearing at you! Putting up embrassing/fake pictures of you! Making you feel bad!
I WISH I WISH I could do the same to them! Lets see how they feel eh? They don't have feelings do they? They didn't give a sh*t about the people they hurt so why do the same to them?
Its like respect, If I show you respect you should show me back right?
Well doesn't seem like it for bullies. You know that word, bullying, bullies?
It sinks me in to think at this moment people are getting bullied and no one knows....
No one knows that person is being harrased, threatened, put down ect. and I feel angry know with myself thinking, why wasn't I ever there for anyone? I've always felt I was ready to stand up to a bully, but wait, I aint....I feel as though I'm putting myself down more...I don't feel like I'm going to proove a point....The bullies make you feel the pain inside, they make you weaker every time when you should make yourself stronger and say what you have to say! No matter WHAT might happen make YOUR point about bullying! Tell someone before its too late like Amanda...
If you see anyone getting bullied, tell the bully to leave them alone! Or tell the nearest adult...No one should be treated badly, no matter what they did in the past. If you are a bully and your reading this, think about what you do that hurts others, Your life maybe distroyed ect but why make others the same? Why make them feel more down? So you feel good? I don't think it works like that, be nice for once even if they don't like you still make new friends or find yourself a hobbie that will not make you bully again....
Amanda got bullied because she was threatened and I think she didn't listen to the threter, now if you get thretened ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS!!! LET SOMEONE KNOW! Wether its the Police, Parents, Carers, Friend, Relative ect! LET SOMEONE KNOW!
If you want to know the full story here is the link below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/10/11/amanda-todd-teen-bullying-suicide-youtube_n_1959668.html

Please let anyone you know that is getting bullied or looks like they are about to commit sucide to remember they are better then the bully, all the bully wants is for you to fall down and commit sucide they don't care about you or your relatives! YOU ARE BETTER THEN THEM! Give them someting they don't want, which is stand up for yourself. I am going to so why don't you?
You should never be let down by a bully, all they need is for you to be sad, depressed...Then they sucseed. What you need to successed is for you to be stronger then them, talk to someone, get advice, be stronger....x
-AkiiLYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment