16 October 2012

Fashion Update (:

Hey there (:
So today I thought I'd do a fashion update. As you may know I love my fashion so if you don't like what I say ect then obviously don't follow it ;3.
Anyways, I thought I'd say that because some people don't know about my opinions aswell as theirs...If it makes sense?
So, today I wanted to look at different websites to do wit beauty, I found this one out by Youtube.
Here is the link, there will be a prnt scrn of how your page should look like:

http://www.youbeauty.com/

As you can see my user name is AkiiLYZ.
Anyhoo, on the page you can go on various places, but I suggest you to click onto QUIZZES, It quizzes you on beauty and your personality.
They aren't 'personal' questions, some questions there are personal ABIT but you can ave an answer 'I'd rather not say' ect.. Or simply skip the question if you think its stupid. lol.
Also, if you do go onto COMMUNITY, there can be...questions there..
Boy I don't think you should be on sites like these unless your really into beauty....
lol.
This site is programmed by a Doctor called: Dr Oz
Please check it out. (:
Oh yeah here is a OTTD,
I would wear:
A checked shirt, Any colour
Chinos, Mactched with colour on shirt, not the MAIN colour, I would go either lighter, or darker.
Vans, Main colour of shirt
Bracelet, Necklace, Headband ect. I wouldn't wear ALL of them just suggestions (Think how you spell it) of what you could wear
By the way, don't go over the top. Shirts and chinos are casual clothes, if you were to wear something else prehaps go over the top. lol.:'p
ThanksForReadingxDD
ILYZ
Yeeah8D
AkiiLYZ
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment