24 November 2012

Sorry...

Hey Guys (:
I kinda quit on MSP. Its dead boring now without all my friends around me!
So yeah, I guess I won't be on it for a while..
Probably on my blog because I made this blog why ditch it, but same it my Moviestarplanet user, why not use it. I will use it but I won't be on it as much as before.
Hope you all have a great time on moviestarplanet ;)

Now I thought I should do a more updated question and answer of me. >>Does that make sense? :/

1. Will you be on Moviestarplanet, or are you quitting?
A: I will be on MSP, but I won't be on it daily, probably just to see status updates from friends and just check out mails other then that I won't be on it much...

2. How long has it been since you've joined MSP?
A: Its been...1-2 years? I started on Augustish so yeah I think I've been on for approximetly..2 years? Or maybe just one ;')

3. Whose inspired you in MSP?
A: Everyone has, from my besties to my enemies ;')
I love them all and they inspire all to do best in life, might sound soppy and dumb but I'm being honest, all the bad moments inspire me to not do them again...I can't explain! Its not explainable!

4. What was you happiest moment ever?
A: When I'm with my friends :') I will always be the answer everytime! I love all my friends :'D

So I think that all..
If you do have any more questions please mail me on MSP, I will be on it but not as much as I said before so you question may not be answered quickly (:

Comment if you can ;')
iLyx
-Akii<'3

2 comments:

  1. Aw I'll miss you Chic! X
    I've kinda quit aswell, coz I'm dead brows without youu and daisy, aga and all the rest who I used to talk too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr Msp's gone way to kiddish and boring...Theres no excitment anymore;/

      Delete