3 December 2012

HEEEY! ^-^

Hello guys ;)
Just a quick update ;D
I just wanted to quickly wish daisy a osm birthday ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You'll be lucky if she gives you some out of date cake ;)
She gave me some. Bejel.
Anyhoo..I got Instagram :'P
WOOO HOOO FOR AKIII! ^^D
So if you have it follow me :'D
My name is: akiluvzyhuu
I only have 5 followers so far ;(
LAUGH ALL YOU WANT! I DONT CARE!!!! :@
Sorry angry mode theree...Anyways I only have 5 cos I started it yesterday, it quite good for a newbie...
Anyways if you follow me then great cos I always follow every follower back cos i'm nice like that ;)
Uhm....What else could I talk about...
Oh yeah, I won't really update much on here, you know now i'm here i'm going to post like crazy and then one day i'm gonna ditch it and visit one day and say 'oh i need to post now' and then i make some crazy promise saying i'm staying on here for a long time when the next day i won't even think about my blog. thats like babbeey;L
Wow i wrote so much there ^_________________________^
That aint that smiley face btw its an arrow thing. aha looks kinda like a fwoggie...ribbit*
Did i tell you im half frog...yeaah. I'm was and still am the best leap frogger*

ahhahhahahaha

byee xxx ily

aki<'3

No comments:

Post a Comment