12 December 2012

12.12.12

Hellow everyone! ^-^
Its been ages (okay not 'ages') since I've blogged ;)
How's you lot? Sorry its me trying to write in a accent ;D
Anyways, its the 12th of the 12th month on the 12th year!
Its like the 11th just flew! Anyways, I am blogging on this because 'some' people think that doomsday is happening aka end of the world.
Now if you believe in ANY nonsense like that then you must believe everything everyone says, about how on the 12th hour we're dead, wtf. There is NO need to save all your precious stuff because its not going anywhere.
Obviously I can't change your mind on things that you believe in etc but I'm just saying what don't believe in rubbish. I'm quite shocked that grown up adults actually believe in this 12th hour thing I mean aren't they the one telling us not to believe in nonesense?
Anyways I just wanted to thank all my daily blog readers whether your a hater or fan idktbh so yeah.
I love you all ;) Haters, just keep'on hatin' cos idk babaeeeeeeeeeey:'D

-akiwholuvshimsofuckingmuch<'3
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment