14 December 2012

Merry 'Early' Christmas :')

Hello everyone! Wow! Already nearly Christmas! Where has the days gone?
aha, anyways I just wanted to say to all of you's Merry Christmas!
I think even if you don't celebrate Christmas you could sometimes still like have winter partys for like you and your family, I think its pretty cool to have one but to be honest its your decision.
Also I think taking part in Christmas Carols and that cos' I know some people in my Primary use to sit out in them cos' they weren't aloud to cos in their religion it says not to, but then again its just words, your not 'meaning' the words are you?
However DON'T follow what I'm saying if your not aloud to thins is just what I think people who don't celebrate Christmas should atleast participate in.

So for the past few days until Decemeber ends (BOO HOOOO) I will do everyday posts on how many days till Christmas and also how many days till 1st of January!
It will be titled as a joke, so if yu on't understand what I just said, I will do a joke on the title...
And also in every post their will be tips on what to wear and just what to do and all'.
I don't celebrate Christmas but I still enjoy watching others with their family and yeah I enjoy te songs the parties the movies! ^_~
Its amazing basically ^-^
So...Yeah have a AWSOEM CHRISTMAS :'D

 
-Akiwholoveseveryonesomuchespeciallyyouknwo'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment