16 December 2012

What do elves learn in school?-ChristmasJokes!

Elf-abet! Aha! I hope you enjoyed that joke there ;D
Anyhoo, theres only...9 days till Christmas!!&&&theres only...15 days till 1st Jan! aka New YEAR! ^^
Omg the days just go quicker and quicker! Its like the other day it was the beginning of 2012 and I was awake all night waiting for the clock to change to 12:00!
Its amazing how its a new year and your date box and time changes&&&&ofcourse my birthday is coming up :'D (for those who want to know when my birthday is its on 13th feb, I don't believe in that bad luck sh*t sorry for swearing but its annoying how people say 'oooh your born on bad luck day') So uhmm, if you read that informative majiggy then your osm cos now you know not to say tat I'm born on bad luck day WHEN I AM NOOOOOOOOT! *angry girl*
AHEM! Anyways, yesterday I never did one of these posties, I am soo sorry but its cos I totally forgot to, I mean I'm on my laptop 24/7! How can I forget?
Well, I was on the iphone yesterday night playin and playin this game called 'Restuarant Story' i knew about it ages ago and was addicted to it then but then I just didn't feel like playing. But then yesterday I installed it again and I literally played and played up till...12am? I don't know but it was so addictive.
And then today, I woke up around...9;30am and I started playing again! And for those of you who knw I wear glasses, I forgot to wear them (very bad indeed;) joke) and when I wore them it became all blury since it wasn't cleaned and I thought my eyes got better!
Anyways, after playing I went to have a bath around 11:00am (yes 2 hours of gaming ;'D) and when I came out..I PLAYED AGAAAIN ^^
So if you know this game and you were addicted to it once or still are then your amazing cos like your addicted to worlds most amazingest game! And there are much more to choose from, theres this fashion one I don't like it much cos its not as addictive even tho fashions my life and theres this bakery one and this farming one, the farming ones amazing too!
So I recommened choosing Farm Story or Resturant Story.
Anyways, thanks for reading this loooong post ^-^
Seeyalater:'D
Akiwholoveshimsoooomuch<'3
ily.

No comments:

Post a Comment